Golf Croquet with David Bell
- Refresher Session - Sunday 30 April (1.00pm to 2.00pm)
- Refresher Session - Sunday 7 May (1.00pm to 2.00pm)
- Jump Shots - Date To Be Confirmed
Or contact David Bell to arrange a session (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Association Croquet with David White
- General Coaching - Wednesday 3 May (6.00pm onwards)
- General Coaching - Wednesday 7 June (6.00pm onwards)
- General Coaching - Wednesday 5 July (6.00pm onwards)
- General Coaching - Wednesday 2 August (6.00pm onwards)
- General Coaching - Wednesday 6 September (6.00pm onwards)
Or contact David White to arrange a session (email: email@example.com)
Top Tips to Improve Your Play
- Grip - Hold the mallet firmly (but not too tight).
- Stalk - Stand back from your ball and walk up to it along the line that you are going to hit it, so that ball, body and mallet are all in a straight line.
- Stance - Place the mallet on the ground behind you ball, make sure your feet are the same distance apart either side of the mallet and your toes are towards the rear of the mallet.
- Head Down - When you have lined your shot up, keep your eye on the ball and do lift your head until you have hit it.
- Follow Through - Hit through the ball and out the other side.
- Approach Shots - Don't play approach too close to hoop, but play about 1m out to give you a better chance of running the hoop next time.
- Hoop Shots - Hit the ball firmly so that the energy in the ball helps carry it through and so it clears the hoop so your next shot is not hampered.